Browsing is Back!
We will be opening our doors for browsing from Monday the 12th of April
Library opening times for customers:
Monday 2pm – 5pm
Tuesday 10am – 1pm
Wednesday 10am – 5pm
Friday 10am – 1pm
Saturday 10am – 1pm
Three computers and the printer/photocopier are available. Computer sessions must be booked in advance by ringing the Library during working hours on 0114 2363971.
We will continue with our Covid precautions to keep our Customers and Volunteers safe.
Whilst we have been closed we have been busy purchasing lots of new books and you will be able to check out our best sellers and current hot topics.
We have a great selection of new children’s books to help them with their understanding of COVID.
You can search or browse online for books we have in stock at Totley Library by following the links below:
Please note the following changes in the library operation to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Books will be quarantined for a period of at least 72 hours when they are returned.
- We have Risk Assessment in place and will follow current guidance to ensure that the service operates in a safe manner both for our library users and volunteers.
- We ask you to respect the social distancing signs.
- PN computers, printer, and photocopier will be available with an advanced booking only.
- The public toilets will not be available.
Risk Assessments have been updated and we follow current COVID 19 guidance to ensure that we operate in a safe manner for our library users and volunteers.
Please note, Totley Library is a voluntary run organisation and we are currently operating with a reduced number of volunteers. We ask for your patience as we try to establish the new service.
For updates please see Facebook@TotleyLibrary, the Newsletter and Noticeboards.
Contact details: Email address email@example.com. Telephone: 0114 2363971