Totley Library will be opening doors to our customers again from Monday 7th September
Our risk assessments have been updated and we follow current Covid 19 guidance to ensure that we operate in a safe manner for our library users and volunteers.
Library opening times for customers:
Monday 2pm – 4pm
Friday 10am – 12 noon
The new procedures for using the Library:
- A face covering must be worn throughout your visit unless exempt.
- Hand sanitiser must be used before entering the Library.
- Track & Trace – you will be asked to give your name and phone number.
- A library card is essential.
- Please respect social distancing in the Library at all times.
- We allow 3 people in the Adult library and 1 adult plus child in the Children’s.
- You have up to 15 minutes to select and check out books.
- The photocopier, computers and the toilet will not be available.
Whilst we have been closed we have been busy purchasing lots of new books and you will be able to check out our best sellers, “lockdown” reads and current hot topics.
Find out more on how to borrow and return books.