Totley Library will be opening doors to our customers again from Friday 4th December
Library opening times for customers:
Monday 2pm – 4pm
Wednesday 10am – 12 noon
Friday 10am – 12 noon
Three computers and the photocopier/printer will be available to customers.
Computers must be pre booked by calling 0114 2363971 during our working hours.
Please wear a mask and bring your Library card.
Christmas closure dates: Monday 21st December to Friday 1st January. We will reopen on Monday 4th January 2021.
The new procedures for using the Library:
- A face covering must be worn throughout your visit unless exempt.
- Hand sanitiser must be used before entering the Library.
- Track & Trace – you will be asked to give your name and phone number.
- A library card is essential.
- Please respect social distancing in the Library at all times.
- We allow 3 people in the Adult library and 1 adult plus child in the Children’s.
- You have up to 15 minutes to select and check out books.
- The photocopier, computers and the toilet will not be available.
Whilst we have been closed we have been busy purchasing lots of new books and you will be able to check out our best sellers, “lockdown” reads and current hot topics.
Find out more on how to borrow and return books.